Family Law AssociationThe Law Society of Scotland
Glasgow 0141 375 1222

Holiday Accidents and Illnesses Abroad Claims

When we go on holiday, the last think we expect, and certainly the last thing we want, is that it will be ruined by illness or an accident that causes injury. However, accidents can happen when you’re away from home, and if they do occur, it is helpful to know that Jones Whyte are here to fight your corner and make sure that you get the compensation you deserve.

Whether you slipped on a wet hotel foyer floor without proper signage, were hurt while on public transport or were injured while visiting a tourist attraction, it is important that if you were injured abroad you contact an expert personal injury lawyer who specialises in accident and illness abroad claims. Here at Jones Whyte, our personal injury solicitors have extensive experience in this area and can help you get a financial award for the pain, suffering and losses you have incurred as a result of your injury.

Package Holiday Claims with Solicitors in Scotland

A package holiday is defined as one in which at least two of the following components are combined and sold at an inclusive price:

  • transport;
  • accommodation; or
  • other tourist services,

and when the service covers more than 24 hours or includes an overnight stay.

The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tour Regulations 1992 allow you to bring a claim against your tour operator where you were injured or suffered illness on a package holiday. This means that you can avoid the trouble and stress of trying to pursue a claim in a foreign court.

If you think that you might have a valid claim, contact the specialist personal injury solicitors at Jones Whyte today on 01413751222 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it... We can offer you advice and assistance and can go through the facts of your claim to make sure that you understand your position and the options open to you.

Take the First Step Now: Get Legal Advice

Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input